Inspirational 2019 Women’s Summit Promises to Empower Participants to Unleash their Full Potential
Parsippany, NJ – An inspirational 2019 Women’s Empowerment Summit will seek to educate participants about the future of work and the tools for maximum engagement and career success.
The Vector International Women Empowerment Summit (VWES) is a one-day professional development conference that seeks to inspire, educate, and connect individual professionals, business leaders, and emerging leaders of all ages and abilities. The summit is to be held on June 20th, 2019, at the Hanover Marriott, Whippany, NJ.
“This event is a unique opportunity for attendees to learn new tools and paradigms that will empower radical change and enable each to realize his/her true potential,” says Beverly Smith, Chief Operating Officer at Vector International. “The objective of each session is to present new knowledge, as well as proven and practical approaches, so that session attendees can get inspiration and ideas for ways to either advance their careers and/or enhance their personal wellbeing.”
The conference deliberations will examine some of the enduring traits of career success, while simultaneously exploring requirements of the work of the future, and the critical role of technology.
“Whether you are a business owner, a seasoned corporate executive, an individual contributor, or if you are at the beginning of your career journey, this summit will help elevate your sense of empowerment,” states Smith. “We are so proud of the messaging of our contributors and are very excited to share their experience and profound knowledge with participants.”
Participants will hear from a wide breadth of inspiring featured speakers, including:
- Michele Siekerka, President & CEO, NJBIA
- Robin Rotenberg, Vice President, Corporate Communications, Chief Communication Officer, BASF Corporation
- Anjali Reddi, Global VP | Data & Analytics Customer Solutions | AI & Machine Learning, Dun & Bradstreet
- Jackie Lue Raia, Director of Corporate Outreach & Training, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Dr. Dale Caldwell, Executive Director of the Rothman Institute, Fairleigh Dickinson University
- Caterina Bulgarella, PhD, Co-Founder, Be Thread
- Jay Weisman, Principal, Legacy Philanthropy Group
- Rich Keller, Chief Empowerment Officer, SCORE
- Julbert Arbraham, Founder & CEO, AGM
- Elizabeth Nader, Founder, The Idea Woman
- Patricia Rivers, Head of Organizational Project Management, Alcon R&D
- And so many more!
For more information about The Vector International Women Empowerment Summit, or to register, please visit https://vectorempowers.com/.