Vector International Partners with Local Businesses
Vector International launches a unique partnership
Vector International launches a unique partnership with local businesses in New York and New Jersey to connect its Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belt candidates to local business opportunities. The candidates pursue impactful business projects while they seek to gain their professional certification.
The unique partnership between Vector International Lean Six Sigma Green Belt candidates and local firms offers substantial mutual benefits to all parties. The partnership helps experienced professionals, who are in career transition, to explore new opportunities while getting their “foot in the door”. On the other hand, the host companies benefit from the skills, wisdom and experience of a motivated individual.
The participating companies come from a wide cross-section of industries and business sectors including IT, manufacturing, financial services, pharmaceutical and consulting services. A number of the participating firms have expresses interest in retaining the right candidates as they seek to beef up employment in 2015. According to local New Jersey business owner, Carl Fraser, Lean Six Sigma training has given professionals the tools to transition successfully to new careers that set them apart from everyone else in the job market.
- Talented resource with a wide range of skills and business experiences
- Able to “hit the ground running” and can deliver great value from day one
- Can bring a fresh and new perspective to the business
- Averaged 10 years industry experience.
- The project must be a good match for the candidate’s background & experiences
- Diverse project type, IT, operations, financial analysis, new product launch, market development, strategy, business development, business process/services development, etc.
- Clearly and narrowly defined scope of work sufficient to engage a professional for 10-12 weeks half-full time.
- Project results should be measurable – should be able to specify financial impact
- Challenging but achievable for an experienced professional in that time frame.
- Learning experience and results to add to the candidate’s resume and help them evaluate whether they want to get more involved in the sector.
- Best case scenario: the firm hires them full or part time.
- Be specific regarding project deliverables
The program is offered exclusively to Vector International Lean Six Sigma Green Belt and Black Belts candidates. Firms wishing to participate may contact Vector International offices and complete an application form in order to be considered.
About Vector International
A New Jersey based training and management solutions firm that specializes in the application of Lean and Six Sigma methodologies to drive business performance. The firm partners with organizations to achieve breakthrough improvement in customer satisfaction, growth and profitability across multiple customer segments. As a team of Lean and Six Sigma experts and industry practitioners, Vector International consistently delivers positive and sustainable business results by optimizing critical business processes and instituting change management practices as a key element of its deployment activities.
[Press Release: Partnership Program]