Lean Six Sigma White Belt
Complete this course and you will learn all about the key principles and fundamentals of the Lean Six Sigma method, a proven systematic approach that will take you and your business to the next level.
Vector International’s Lean Six Sigma White Belt course is designed to give course participants a solid foundation in Lean Six Sigma principles and methodology. This one day course covers all the Lean Six Sigma basic concepts, background and fundamentals of both Lean and Six Sigma. Carefully designed interactive examples and simulation exercises are incorporated throughout the White Belt training to reinforce the concepts and to demonstrate real world application of Lean Six Sigma.
The Lean Six Sigma White Belt course is also offered as an online, self-paced course. The online format allows students to learn at their own pace while testing their comprehension of the material along the way. The online course offers great flexibility for busy professionals and students alike who can access the course at any time and at anywhere. This Lean Six Sigma course is for anyone who is seeking to grasp a solid basic understanding of Lean and Six Sigma. The online course takes and average of 6 hours to complete and is presented in a simple and easy to understand format. There are no prerequisites for this course.
Upon completion of this Lean Six Sigma training seminar or online course, participants will be able to:
- Fully understand the fundamentals and origin of Lean Six Sigma
- Understand the importance of the customer voice and customer value
- Understand the community of Lean Six Sigma practitioners in an organization
- Define the Six Sigma methodology and the five principles of Lean
- Understand the basic application of Lean and Six Sigma in process improvement
- Gain an appreciation for the importance of change management in Lean Six Sigma deployment
- Understand the potential impact of Lean Six Sigma to an organization
- More readily identify the 8 forms of wastes and process improvement opportunities
Who should attend?
This program is highly recommended for individuals who are looking to contribute to high productivity and leave a lasting impact on projects and companies. This program will benefit:
- Project leaders
- Business leaders/managers
- Business owners
- Quality professionals
- Anyone who desires to take his or her career to the next level
Lean Six Sigma White Belt Course
After taking Vector International’s Lean Six Sigma White Belt course, you will be able to provide an enhanced level of customer service, strategize for better operating expenditures as well as implement operational improvements.
- Introduction to Lean Six Sigma
- Lean Six Sigma and the Organization
- Understanding the Business Impact
- Lean Six Sigma Community- Primary roles and responsibilities
- Understanding the Customer Voice
- Lean Principles & Application
- Leading Change
While knowledge of the basics of Lean Six Sigma is certainly valuable, you will still need to continue your education in order to fully optimize the principles involved. The focus of the Lean Six Sigma White Belt training course is to familiarize professionals, staff and executives with the process of improvement as well as guide participants towards a transformative business mindset. Once completed, the next step would be attaining Lean Six Sigma Yellow Belt & Green Belt certification.