Lean Six Sigma Black Belt
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course constitutes training in more advanced tools and techniques, with a strong emphasis on project work and in-class application that will set you apart and demonstrate your commitment to improving yourself. As trained leaders, Black Belts play a critical role in any organization.
Black Belts are skilled in problem solving and are well-versed in quality-improvement methods that are critical in error reduction and product quality improvement. The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training addresses the important “change management” considerations and incorporates the required “soft skills” as key modules in the course curriculum. This four week program facilitates real time application and project execution to help organizations operate with optimal efficiency.
The entire Lean Six Sigma Black Belt course is 160 hours of in-class instruction and mentorship. Individuals who have completed Lean Six Sigma Green Belt certification training are required to complete a minimum of 104 hours of in-class training in order to satisfy the Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training requirements.
We create an active learning environment through a combination of lectures, team exercises, class project, project reviews, hands-on simulation and assignments.
Black Belts have gained expert-level knowledge and skills related to the DMAIC methodology, lean methodologies as well as team leadership and management. After completing the Six Sigma Black Belt certification, students will have an improved capacity for obtaining desired results, and develop critical leadership competencies that will greatly impact real business to deliver bottom line results. Each training block includes weekly in-class project reviews, peer feedback and facilitator coaching, along with powerful simulations and challenging exercises.
The Black Belt certification training program includes the following benefits
- Expanded module on advance process optimization & modeling (custom training)
- Option for ongoing project support
- Certification Examination
Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes
As course participants, knowledge, skills and attitudes you can expect to obtain are as follows
- Proven leadership and change management skills
- Skills in application of advance statistical tools
- In depth knowledge of Lean improvement tools and methods
- Ability to lead and generate breakthrough improvement in business performance
- The necessary business acumen to evaluate business performance and communicate effectively with senior leadership
- Recognition as in-house coach and expert from your organization
Who should attend?
- Project managers
- Program managers or anyone with process oversight responsibilities
- Change leaders
- Business owners/leaders responsible for ensuring operational excellence