Lean Six Sigma Delivers!
Six Sigma is a proven methodology that consistently delivers positive business results, through the disciplined use of facts, data and statistical analysis. Six Sigma tools and methodologies improve product and service quality by reducing variation while also decreasing the number of product defects. Lean tools and Lean principles are applied to improve process speed and process flow – therefore enabling organizations to conduct business faster, with less cost and with greater efficiency.
Central to Lean and Six Sigma improvement methods is a commitment to delivering customer value. Consequently, the application of these methods has led to dramatic improvement in business performance and bottom line profitability. It is one of the most effective means by which an organization can achieve its strategic and operational goals.
The Value Stream
Lean Six Sigma application continues to deliver breakthrough performance such as:
- Top line revenue growth
- Reduction in operating costs and improved profitability
- Improvement in overall customer satisfaction
- Reduction in the cycle time of critical business processes
- Increased productivity and efficiency
- Major costs avoidance
- Increased capacity and output
- Increased product and service quality and reliability
- Significant return on investment from Lean and Six Sigma training
- Significant career advantage for the trained individual
- Increased earning potential for the trained individual